Get Discounts, New Products, and More in your inbox!
Sign up now:
Postcards are a great way to build and grow your business. They are effective, affordable and very versatile to use. Let us help you build and grow your business starting today!
Postcards are the most common form of marketing. Why? Because they are affordable and they work. You can use them for mailing, hand-outs, inserts, saying thanks, and the list goes on and on.
Our our postcards are printed in full color, double sided on 16pt card-stock. We also offer a matte or aqueous finish with no extra cost!
There is no growth without some form of marketing, and there is no better marketing that is more affordable and effective then postcard marketing.
From flyers, inserts, rackcards and EDDM postcards we have the best and most affordable option for your business.FREE local delivery! I know, it's awesome!
Sign Up To Get Awesome Deals!
I'm not sure if there is a 'standard size' postcard. According to the usps website the smallest that is allowed to be mailed is rectangular is shape and at least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long x 0.007 inch thick if ou plan on mailing via bulk mail. If it's not to be mail with itself, you could probably make is any size you wanted.
No problem! We have designer at the ready for you if needed. Just shoot us a message and let's get working!
You can upload .jpg or .pdf's through our print form. We do not work with design created from Word Documents or Publisher. Sorry. :p
Bleeds in printing terms refers to the image, design or color that are tangent to the edge of your postcards. Where these elements look as if to bleed off of the edges of the postcard.
We sure do! We can ship to just about anywhere in the US.
Choosing your size
• Small Postcard (3" x 5"): is the smallest size of postcard that we print.
• Oversized Postcard (6.125" x 11.5"): is one of the largest postcards that we print unless you are looking for EDDM sizes and shapes.
Choosing your stock
• A premium coated heavy stock (16pt) is a sturdy Coated 2 Sided cardstock.
• A premium un-coated heavy stock (14pt) is a sturdy un-coated cardstock that makes perfect for writing on.
• A premium un-coated standard stock (100lb) and is ran offset with a min. order of 5000 postcards. There is no finishing option for our 100lb uncoated stock.
Choosing your finish
• All of our coated stock comes with an aqueous finish on the front only.
• High-Gloss UV can be applied to the front and/or back of your postcard. If you like your cards crazy shiny, this would be your goto.
• Matte aqueous is applied to the front and back of your business card. The Matte finish offers a more elegant look to your postcards.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: With 90-degree edges is a more traditional look.
• Rounded Corners: Quarter-inch radius or eighth-inch rounded corners create a memorable look.